Become a Member
The American Women's Club of Zurich (AWCZ) Membership Process
The AWCZ has 2 types of membership:
- Regular Members are women who are citizens of the United States or spouses of citizens of the United States
- Associate Members are English-speaking, non-US citizens, who are American-oriented and whose aims and purposes coincide with those of the AWCZ, including individuals who
- are members of or former members of other FAWCO clubs,
- have lived or studied in the United States,
- work for (or have a spouse that works for) a US firm or the US government at the time of application,
- are daughters or mothers of regular members.
If you do not meet any of the criteria above, it is still possible for you to become a member by being sponsored in writing by two regular members. To learn more about becoming an AWCZ member, complete the application form below or contact our membership chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Member Dues: Membership year runs from May 1 to April 30.
- New Annual Membership (May 1 - April 30) CHF 205.00
(CHF 175 member dues + CHF 30 processing fee)
Prorated New Membership Dues (valid for new members only):
- 9 Month Membership (Aug 1 - April 30): CHF 162.00
(CHF 132.00 member dues + CHF30 processing fee)
- 6 Month Membership (Nov 1 - April 30): CHF 117.50
(CHF 87.50 member dues + CHF 30 processing fee)
- 15 Month Membership (Feb 1 - April 30 + 12 months): CHF 249.00
(CHF 219.00 member dues + CHF30 processing fee)
Annual Membership Renewal: CHF 175.00
Methods of Payment:
New membership only
- Credit Card/Pay Online: Fill in application form below for Regular or Associate Membership. Enter credit card details or use your PayPal account. A Membership confirmation will be sent to you once payment has been verified.
Start your online application process now!
For women who are either citizens of the United States or spouses of citizens of the United States.
For women who are not citizens of the United States nor spouses of citizens of the United States.