Log in

Join THE AWCZ

The American Women's Club of Zurich (AWCZ) is a dynamic, international community representing all ages, backgrounds, and nationalities. Although roughly 70 percent of our members are originally from the United States, the other 30 percent are from around the world, and have lived, worked in, or have other close ties to the United States. While English is the Club's working language, other languages are often spoken among our members. We’d love to have you join us!

Read more about the benefits of membership here.

Who can Join The AWCZ

We invite all who speak English with strong ties to the USA to become members.

If you are not a US citizen, we offer an Associate Membership for English-speaking women, who are American-oriented with aims and purposes coinciding with the AWCZ. This includes those who:

  • are married to US citizens
  • are members of, or former members of, other FAWCO clubs
  • have lived or studied in the United States for any length of time
  • work or worked for (or whose spouse works or worked for) a US firm or the US government
  • are daughters or mothers of full members
  • are citizens of other North American countries

If you don't meet any of the criteria above, two Full Members can sponsor you as an Associate Member. Please contact our Membership Chair if interested.

MEMBER DUES

Our membership costs CHF 175 per year, and our Club fiscal year runs from the first of May to the 30th of April. All renewals are due annually on the first of May. You may join any time and there is a application fee of CHF 30.

Within the fiscal year, if you join after the first of November, your dues are pro-rated to 118 (plus the CHF 30 application fee), and your membership is until April 30 also. 

You will be reminded by email to renew your membership before your membership expires.

METHODS OF PAYMENT

  • Bank Transfer - our preferred method, as it avoids payment processing fees.
  • TWINT (at the Clubhouse front desk)
  • PayPal - either pay through this website or send an email to treasurer@awczurich.org. Be sure to include your name in the memo field to match your application.

American Women's Club OF Zurich

Höschgasse 38, 8008 Zürich

+41 44 240 4455

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software